icorrectyourgrammaricorrectyourgrammar

Great

GO -ROG- GO!

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

Nobody better be dissin' the 3d on this

I have seen a lot of swift 3d, and this is some of the best. Could have used new armor models for the characters though.

LogFish responds:

Thanks - wait till you see the wraith model in the next one, it's badass! I'm chuffed with it, heh.

an unwanted chase an unwanted chase

Man that was cool

I sure do love randomness, and this was no exception. Truly liked your "chase"!

Warrior Boarder 3 Warrior Boarder 3

One hell of a good movie

I swear to God, if one more fucking n00b calls this shit, I will personally go to their house, blow open their door with a 12-gauge, and proceed to kick ass.

A tribute to chef A tribute to chef

CHEF!!!

DON'T LEAVE US CHEF!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

That was awesome

I don't know what was up with that guy akira, but this movie rocked. to quote him: "the movie was okay, didn't really watch it though". wait... WTF?

Akira: It sucked
Me: Why?
Akira: i dunno, i didn't watch it.
me: Oh. Oka- WAIT- WHAT???

10/10 yo

LogFish responds:

He may be two meatballs short of a sub but if you look around his retarded reviewing style his point was that my research was poor - and I can vouch for that, since I didn't do any at all! I'm glad you enjoyed it hehe, thanks for standing up for me, awwwwwwww heheh.

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

God people are noobs

Seriously. Who the hell would think this was an actual demo? Its Tom's way of saying that "it'll be done when its done bitches". I laughed REALLY HARD at how many people are n00bs.

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

The Greatest Thing Ever

Wtf is with those noobs? God. Let me read you a quote... *clears thought* "pokemon is not fun anymore, just accept it and only a total loser would lip synch that crap!" Yes well perhaps if you watched it you would have realized that its a friggin parody retard.

Keep it coming!

Rusty Pipe Monkey Killer Rusty Pipe Monkey Killer

That was awesome

OMG theres a monkey! OMG theres a gun! OWNED.

Yep that about sums it up...

LinkanMedia responds: